Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Daddy Views #2

1. Name(initals are fine) and age 
Maurice, 33

2. How long have you cloth diapered?  
2 and half years

3. How many kids have you cloth diapered?  
1 and are going to cloth diaper my new born he is 6 days old

4. What was your biggest fear/ biggest turn off as a guy to cloth diaper? 
If it was your significant other who didn’t want to cloth diaper, why?  
Rinsing them off but I installed a sprayer that is attached to the toilet and it's no big deal.

5.  Has this fear/turnoff gone away? 
Yes

6. Favorite thing about cloth? 
$$$$$ Savings, my wife says I'm the cheapest man on the planet, LOL, so when she told me how much we would save I was on board.  

7. Least favorite thing about cloth?  
N/A

8. Favorite brand, closure (snaps, velcro, snappi/pins) 
Bagshot Row Bamboo, snaps   

9. Favorite type (pockets, AIOs, fitteds etc)  
AI2

10. What advice would you give to a Dad who is apprehensive about using cloth?  
It takes just a little while to get used to it but it's totally worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment