1. Name(initals are fine) and age
Mark B. 29
2. How long have you cloth diapered?
3. How many kids have you cloth diapered?
4. What was your biggest fear/ biggest turn off as a guy to cloth diaper? If it was your significant other who didn’t want to cloth diaper, why?
Nothing/None---there just didn't appear to be a downside
5. Has this fear/turnoff gone away?
6. Favorite thing about cloth?
saves a lot of money
7. Least favorite thing about cloth?
that my wife wants to try all of them
8. Favorite brand, closure (snaps, velcro, snappi/pins)
black Pixie Poppits -- snaps and velcro are both fine
9. Favorite type (pockets, AIOs, fitteds etc)
10. What advice would you give to a Dad who is apprehensive about using cloth?
don't do it, your wife will get addicted...just kidding...
there really is no down side to it. it saves money, it's good for the environment. you don't have to worry about buying diapers all the time.