Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Cloth Diaper Foundation

Many of us received news that The Cloth Diaper Foundation is not getting the donations they need to keep their doors open. For those of you who don't know, TCDF takes applications and then hands out cloth diapers to families who normally can't afford them. TCDF needs about $300 a month to stay open and they are receiving less than $20.

Well I have decided that once a month we will auction off a Cow Patties diaper and all the proceeds will be donated to TCDF.

Also half of all sales proceeds from the Grand Reopening on Monday August 9th will also be donated

1 comment:

  1. that's so nice of you Meg. I LOVE the cloth diaper foundation! I actually have recieved some of my diapers from them! I was heart broken when they said they might be closing

    ReplyDelete